We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with Pumpkin Spice. I know, so #basic. I also happen to have a 7 week old that wants to breastfeed non-stop! This recipe is the best way for me to get my Pumpkin Spice fix and keep up my milk production. Oats, Flaxseed, and Brewer’s Yeast are all key ingredients to help increase your milk supply.
I have been pumping once a day to make a little stash for when I go back to work, and after having these cookies my production literally DOUBLED! The cookies are so delicious I have a hard time keeping them from the hubby. And no, they won’t make him produce milk!! I added chocolate chips to the recipe which I definitely recommend!
Pumpkin Spice Lactation Cookies Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Serves: 2 1/2 dozen cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tbsp. Brewer’s Yeast
- 2 Tbsp. flax meal
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Mix the dry in ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine the butter, egg, vanilla, and pumpkin puree in a separate bowl.
- Slowly mix the pumpkin mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Scoop heaping tablespoon-sized portions of dough onto a cookie sheet. Leave about 1 ½ to 2 inches between each scoop.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Baking times may vary.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.